Thursday, December 13, 2012

Things I Love Thursday



  • The expressions of envy on my coworkers' faces when they saw the awesome train that came in my Wendy's happy meal. It came with stickers and a giraffe head.
  • Did I mention that happy meal was less than 600 Calories and cost only $2

  • I was sick and missed work on Tuesday, so I had plenty of chicken broth. Then I got to bring it to work with me on Wednesday too. I think I'm over it now...
  • I did use my suffering to make art. Behold! My pretentious chicken broth masterpiece:

  • I also think I'm starting to get why Mason jars are suddenly so popular! They handle head better than plastic, they can be sealed air tight, and they hold just the right amount of soup or tea for a single serving, and they can be washed in the dishwasher.

Until Next Time,
~Chardonnay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover